Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Beginnings

       My mind is always at work. Thoughts are constantly being processed, reviewed, rearranged, edited and then filed away, sometimes never to be heard from again. Forever lost in the matter between my ears. I've always enjoyed reading other's blogs and thought, "Why don't I blog?"  So here is my attempt to put all the scattered thoughts together into writing.  Maybe they will make some sense. Maybe this way, those who know me and care will understand  a little more of what makes me tick. Don't expect anything deep or creative. Don't expect correct word usage, sentence structure, spelling, use of colons and semicolons.  Expect randomness and too many exclamation marks. It's the way I think and it could be quite entertaining. Beginnings -  you've got to start somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment